Hamilton County Courthouse
The Hamilton County courthouse was first built in Aurora on the Central Park Square in 1877. It was destroyed by fire in 1894 and rebuilt in 1895, which is the building we see today (pictured above).
Thomas Realty & Auction’s new offices are located on the west side of the Square with a beautiful view of the courthouse out our front windows.
For more information about the county services available, most of which are housed in our historic courthouse building, please visit the county website at http://www.co.hamilton.ne.us/ Many services are now available online as well.